Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy – led by Sarah Meale Post Graduate Diploma Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Health Science Physiotherapy.
Musculoskeletal diagnosis and referral for Xray, ultrasound, specialist.
- Specialised exercise prescription and physical therapy
- Sports and Exercise Physiotherapy New Zealand member.
- Children / adolescence – Sever’s Disease, Osgood Schlatter’s Disease
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Post surgical rehabilitation.
- Injury prevention classes – for 11 plus and children 9-11 yrs.
- Home visits – if required in local area for elderly less mobile patients.
- Education – Women’s Health Workshop, Injury prevention and Warm up instruction.
- Sports massage.
How does physiotherapy fit in with my medical treatment?
Liaison with other health professionals – Dietician, Sports Physicians, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Radiology.
Your physiotherapist will assist with the physical side of your treatment and your doctor with the medical side. Your physiotherapist will work closely with you and your doctor to share information (with your consent) and review your treatment. Liaison with other health professionals – Dietician, Sports Physicians, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Radiology.
To help with your recovery at home, we have added some therapy and exercise products that you can buy directly from our supplier and that will be shipped to your doorstep.SHOP NOW
Help us to keep you up to date to changes and new programmes happening at our clinic by liking us on Facebook.